Many plant oils have multi-functional properties. Such oils provide therapeutic, medicinal, invigorating, healing and restorative benefits among many more attributes. Several skin issues range from stretch marks to acne, eczema, psoriasis, fungus, rashes, redness, scarring, stretch marks, droopy skin, wrinkles and several more dermal issues.
For many years, science has evolved by tending to emulate the properties of these natural plants. This has led to the emergence of several synthetic versions of the natural oils. They are less expensive and in some cases perform comparable to the natural oils.
However, many of these synthesized and chemical products are very bad for the skin.
Infact, the breakdown of the components on some of these facial and general skin care products contain mineral oils, paraben, fragrances, silicone oil, petrolatum and many more pore blocking synthetic chemicals.
Not all synthetic chemicals are created equal. Many are known to cause devastating damages on the skin and overall health leading to long term battles. Time and energy is wasted in an attempt to rectify the issues caused from using them. Such chemicals block the pores and allow buildup of toxic impurities. This causes the skin to react in the form of rashes, pimples, acnes , irritations, and in some cases severe breakout.
Even though the skin is one of the largest organ in the body. It is a complex organ consisting of several specialized cells that protects the human body. Some chemicals cannot make it past the first layer of the skin profile. This should be comforting to us. However, there are many chemicals out there that are known to react with the enzyme on the skin making it toxic, and causing damages on a molecular level.
As a result, there has been an epidemic increase in certain cancer cases. It's almost becoming a norm, that anytime you turn on the t.v, you hear of someone suffering from this terrible disease.
Chemicals trend in products...from mere flea and tick sprays, to body lotions and up to what we eat. We bath with chemicals, breathe chemicals, consume chemicals and the impact is exhibited by our bodies in the form of sicknesses.
Additionally, there has even been unexplained cases of skin breakout from withdrawal from product use, which had been continuously applied over a long period of time. This led to a somewhat skin dependency on certain products. Strange as it sounds, the skin is definitely a complex organ that should not be taken lightly. When your skin is continuously fighting to heal, working to rejuvenate, acting on over-drive to restore your skin. Scars and many skin ailments take residence and becomes a permanent fixture in your life.
As with many life activities, we go through child birth, through weight lost, through allergies and in some cases, sickness. Can we assist the body to perform actively at its best? Or do we make our “little combat warriors and repair cell leaders” work harder than ever before in an effort to restore us back to our best ideal state?
Using “cleaner” green alternatives free of pesticides or chemicals will give your skin a healthier road to the perfect skin. Organic stretch mark oils which are from natural plant and of premium quality contain ingredients like Tamanu oil, Rosehip oil, Coconut oil, Borage oil, Baobab oil, to mention a few. They provide enormous value in skin care and rejuvenation.
Here are 5 Topic benefits derived from the use of organic stretch mark products:
- Anti-aging properties: Some of the organic natural oils used in stretch mark oils have anti-aging properties. Infact, from a research study, a total of 34 healthy people with wrinkles were subjected to a randomized clinical study.
- The outcome revealed a significant improvement in wrinkle reduction, skin moisture and elasticity only after 8 weeks of using rosehip (L Phetcharat et). Additionally, Tamanu oil has also being one of the exciting oils that has proven to boost anti-aging activity. Using organic stretch mark oil or balm containing tamanu or rosehip oil will boost anti-aging activity.
- Natural scar removal: When a skin is broken into, blood sips out of the wound. Platelets in the blood work to form a unifying mesh to repair the broken skin. It gradually hardens and in some cases may leave scars that fade with time. The use of organic stretch mark oil already containing rejuvenating properties will aid in the fast repair of the skin cells. This will reduce scarring.
- Therapeutic experience: Many organic stretch mark oils also contain wonderful essentials oils. Essential oils like Lavender oil and Orange oil provides a calming effect. They are not overpowering essentials and work excellent in many stretch mark oils and balm products.
- Excellent Moisturizers: Many organic stretch mark oils are excellent moisturizers. In particularly, the best ones are non-clogging and provide great hydration needed to improve skin elasticity. Example of such oils include Baobab Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Tamanu Oil. A popular moisturizer is coconut oil.
- Excellent Facial Skin care: Many People do not realize that organic stretch mark oil will work great on their face. Infact, they fall into the trap of using "chemicalized" product with the promise of getting that "forever after" look. Using natural organic stretch mark oil has excellent skin properties that enhance cell revitalization. This is exactly what makes it perfect for the skin. Selection of oils that are non-clogging to the pores with cell repairing properties is what makes them truly a stronger contender.
- Washing your face every night and lightly applying our natural organic stretch mark oil prior to bed time will boost your skin's texture. It provides additionally softness, glow and enhances excellent smooth skin. You can try out our organic skin products here.
- " L Phetcharat, K Wongsuphasawat, K Winther, The effectiveness of a standardized rosehip powder,containing seeds and shells of Rosa, on cell longevity, skin wrinkles, moisture and elasticity", 19 Nov 2015, Clinical intervention in Aging".