Dry shampoo for pets- Cleansing system- 8.5 oz
This is an excellent dry and waterless shampoo for dogs and cats. Fantastic for pets who don't like water. Our product cleanses and deodorizes.
This dry shampoo foaming mousse for pets produces a silky, gentle touch after use. You will notice the soft feel of your palm after using this mousse on your pet.
It is paraben-free, methylchloroisothiazolinone-free, benzoate free. Our dry shampoo contains natural cedar from texas, organic lemongrass and foodgrade quillaja bark .
Cleanses and deodorizes
This is an excellent solution for cleaning and deodorizing your pets. Great for applications prior to outdoor activities, and also for indoors. It dries quickly and leaves a soft after-feel. Perfect for use in between baths.
All combined supports great skin care maintenance for your pet.
Ingredients: Distilled water, Mild Coconut derived surfactant blend,Cedarwood Oil, Plant based Soapbark (Quillaja Bark), Lemongrass Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Glycerine, Caprylyl glycol blend, Sodium citrate, Citric acid, and vitamin E
How to Use
- For the dry shampoo, apply on your dog's coat directly and gently rub in. You will notice, it absorbs very quickly. Allow to air dry and you can brush, and that's it.! No rinse required.
- If you apply too much and get your dog soaked, you can always rub with a towel, that's the advantage of it being a mousse, you can control the application, so don't saturate.
- Other options, after your pet's bath, you can mildly spray a little mousse on your pet's skin, and dry lightly with a towel.
Note: if it feels sticky, allow to dry. Stickiness will disappear very quickly once it dries. Always, carefully avoiding eyes.
When to Use
When you want to cleanse, deodorize or provide additional natural essential oil scents for outdoor activities (essential oil skin protecting scents). Good for indoors and outdoors.
Natural variations in color can be observed from time to time with natural products due to temperature change. It is okay. Just gently shake and apply.
What is Quillaja? Quillaja Saponaria, also known as " Quillaia" is the inner bark of the soapbark plant.
It has been used for many decades to remedy several skin issues including itching, irritations, sores, dandruff and several skin inflammation.
Quillaja is very good for skin, and is also an ingredient used in dog and cat product. It is included in some cat food products, and as an emulsifier in some beverage products consumed by people.
Our dry shampoo is manufactured within the USA and responsibly sourced.
- Our pet dry shampoo has a terrific scent and also serves as a deodorant to eliminate odor. This product contains no toxic chemicals or questionable by-products associated with many care products
- The shampoo base is biodegradable and dries quickly upon application on pets. It's a three in one; cleanses, deodorizes and soothes skin irritation
- We also use certified organic ingredients. This product is non-staining.